Do You Need a Stormwater Management Plan?

A stormwater management plan is required for all regulated activities, unless your property qualifies as a small project or is exempted.

Regulated Activities:

• Land Development
• Removal of ground cover, grading, filling or excavation
• Construction of new or additional impervious or semi-impervious surfaces, and associated improvements
• Construction of new buildings or additions to existing buildings
• Installation or alteration of stormwater management facilities and appurtenances
• Diversion or piping of any watercourse
• Any other regulated activity where the Township determines that the activity may affect any existing watercourse’s stormwater management facilities, or stormwater drainage patterns. 
Small Projects

The use of land for any purpose involving regulated activities that, measured on a cumulative basis from May 2014, create new impervious areas of more than 1,000 square feet and less than 5,000 square feet or involve earth disturbance activity of an area less than 5,000 square feet and do not involve the alteration of stormwater facilities or watercourses.

Contact Us

  1. Charity Kadwill

    Stormwater Coordinator

    Ph: 717-464-8019
    Fx: 717-464-5047

    (Excluding Holidays)
    Monday, Thursday & Friday
    8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

    Stormwater Ordinance

    If you are interested in being a Stormwater Volunteer,
    please contact the Stormwater Management Coordinator
    using the email link above.